We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper/Payroll Administrator to join our friendly and busy team. You will be based predominantly in our Poole office with some travel to clients’ premises and our Romsey office, as and, when required.
In this role, you will be responsible for the bookkeeping, VAT returns and payroll for a variety of clients, including:
Payroll – processing of weekly and monthly payroll, HMRC submissions and auto-enrolment pension assessments and filing. Registration and set up of PAYE and pension schemes, completion of P60’s, P11D’s and P45’s, as well as the administration of new joiners and leavers.
Bookkeeping – processing of base records in Hub Doc and Xero (or other relevant systems for certain clients) to include purchase invoices, expenses, sales invoices and bank statements. Bank reconciliation, fixed assets and depreciation, posting of journals, completion of first draft VAT returns, petty cash and control account processing. You will also process supplier payments drafting and deal with credit control.
Other – visiting clients at their offices, as and when, required, dealing with the admin within company workflow systems and any other ad-hoc duties as required.
We are looking for someone with at least three years’ relevant experience in a similar environment, along with the following:
- Experience of Xero and HubDoc.
- Knowledge of payroll systems, Moneysoft and Xero would be an advantage.
- Computer skills are essential,
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great team player and able to self-manage.
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills.
- Able to travel to other offices and client premises.
In return, Clear Vision Financial Management will offer you:
- 20 days holidays plus your Birthday.
- Free parking.
- Private medical insurance after probation.
- Working from home one day a week.
- Salary £18,000 – £24,000 pa (depending on experience).
To apply, please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com