As we all adjust to the ‘new normal’ working from home will be commonplace for many of us. Here are some top tips to help you work effectively from home whilst trying to keep sane!
(1) Set dedicated working times – decide on your core working hours and stick to them, get dressed for work (it doesn’t have to be your usual formal workwear) but the act of getting showered and changed will focus your mind into work mode.
(2) Create a dedicated workspace – this will allow you to disconnect and walk away from work and allow you to enjoy your home life.
(3) Schedule regular breaks – take a stretch and walk around the house or sit in the garden (if you have one).
(4) Keep in touch – make use of Zoom or Microsoft Teams and regularly video call your clients, colleagues, and work contacts so you still have some face-to-face interaction.
(5) Don’t be hard on yourself – it’s hard juggling everything from home, especially if you have Children to look after. Accept that some things may not get done as quickly as you like and adapt the new routine to one that suits you.
If you need help or support on any of the above, please contact the friendly team at Clear Vision on 01794 330 025 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org